Publish and distribute your digital content on the Internet safely by having a digitally signed proof of authorship by a trusted third party with an electronic time stamp that credits you as the original author.
The intellectual property registration of Digital Media Rights offers inscriptions with probative value to their clients, including a digital signature and digital timestamp at the level of milliseconds with reference to GMT, which allows the linking of a user’s identification as the owner of the rights of a determined content at a determined moment in time.
Our certificates of inscription can be used in any process in order to demonstrate that a work is the property of who says they are the author, and in this way obtain a favorable resolution for our clients.
In virtue of the Bern Convention, ratified by more than 160 countries, authors are not obliged to register their creations in any registry, however, they always must demonstrate their authorship to claim moral and patrimonial rights before a situation of illicit use of the original work. This is achieved in a quick and simple way through Digital Media Rights, thanks to our innovative technology of simple and automatic implantation.
Digital Media Rights takes no position in favor or against any of the implied parts in a process. Digital Media Rights is a witness that acts in accordance with international legislation like a third party in good faith, contributing a probative documental model of authorship for any work at a given moment in time. (The date on which registration occurs.)
Our service is the only one in which in a single electronic document (copyright certificate), combines the following elements:
- Description of the creation and ownership
- License for third party use (compatible with Creative Commons licenses)
- Texts (published content)
- Images (logos, photos, graphs, etc.)
- Design (accurate picture of any webpage)
- Digital signature (DMRights acts as a third party in good faith)
- Time-stamping (Performed by a third party entity external to DMRights, giving proof of the date of creation)
- Custody (safe storage and consultation availability of published content years later)
- Recertification (updates to the published content are periodically reregistered)
Digital Media Rights introduces a simple and efficient solution to the market as a response to a widespread demand from digital content editors regarding the protection of Intellectual Property.Last modified on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 09:17